Oznámenie

Zložiť
Zatiaľ žiadne oznámenie.

Greenways Infrastructure

Zložiť

1000,- € zľava na Model S, X

Zložiť

Objednajte si nový Model S, alebo Model X cez tento odkaz a získajte zľavu 1000 eur! Zároveň získate osobnú konzultáciu s majiteľom Tesly a zážitkovú jazdu na Tesle Model S P85D zadarmo (kdekoľvek na SK/CZ). Pre viac info nás kontaktujte.

teslaclub blog bok vrch detaily konverzacie

Zložiť
X

• Filter
  • Čas
  • Ukázať
Vymazať všetko
Nové príspevky
  • Berggericht
    • Apr 2015

Greenways Infrastructure

Hello from Austria,
    I am about to drive into Slovakia on regular basis and have been in contact with Greenways with regards charging stations. They ask me many confidential details such as registration and vehicle identification number in order to register. In Austria I use Smatrics who do not need all that information. Name and address is sufficient. Does anybody have experience with Greenways and is this a trustworthy company?
    Many thanks for feedback
  • Radovan
    • Aug 2014
    •      

Yes, the credibility of the company I can confirm from my own experience. I sent a year ago to register the network Greenway photocopy of certificate of roadworthiness of the car with all personal data and contacts. I got the car to charge any quick charging stations free of charge and send me e-mail when a station has a fault. This is important for planning my way. I only have a small urban electric Peugeot Ion short range. Enjoy a wonderful trip.
    Radovan

Komentár

• Juro
      Administrator
      Gold Member
      • Mar 2014
      • juraj1702
      •   

Hello from Slovakia, I am also registered at Greenway and they also asked me for all those details. I know them personally. I don't think they will misuse or sell your confidential information. They are a serious company and they have business clients also in Austria. Check this out:

https://www.facebook.com/GreenWayOpe...type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/nachhaltigk...type=1&theater

And I heard that Austrian post is also their client.

Actually you are not the only one asking this question. I had that question also from some other Model S owners in Slovakia. So I contacted Greenway to give me some more info in this regard.

The thing is that charging is still free and they have a lot of CHAdeMO chargers across the whole country and 5 more will be built very soon.
      But it might have at least some advantage for you. In case a charging station is blocked by a already charged car, you can just call Greenway, tell them the license plate of the blocking car and Greenway will be able to call the owner of the car and ask him to move it away.
      Ako zdieľať odkazy na príspevky, Ako pridať obrázok, Ochranná fólia Xpel Ultimate
      Moje príspevky sú mojim duševným vlastníctvom chránené autorskými právami a NESMÚ byť použité/citované mimo teslaclub.sk bez môjho súhlasu.

Komentár

• Berggericht
        • Apr 2015

Many thanks for response! I completed all information today and expect approval soon. Kind regards from Vienna!

Komentár

• Juro
          Administrator
          Gold Member
          • Mar 2014
          • juraj1702
          •   

Sure, no problem. I don't know what kind of experience you have with old CHAdeMO connector, so just in case, in this video you can see how to use it. Sorry it is in Slovak language only.

Ako zdieľať odkazy na príspevky, Ako pridať obrázok, Ochranná fólia Xpel Ultimate
          Moje príspevky sú mojim duševným vlastníctvom chránené autorskými právami a NESMÚ byť použité/citované mimo teslaclub.sk bez môjho súhlasu.

Komentár

Pracuje...
          X