Oznámenie

Zložiť
Zatiaľ žiadne oznámenie.

Trip to Slovakia

Zložiť

1000,- € zľava na Model S, X

Zložiť

Objednajte si nový Model S, alebo Model X cez tento odkaz a získajte zľavu 1000 eur! Zároveň získate osobnú konzultáciu s majiteľom Tesly a zážitkovú jazdu na Tesle Model S P85D zadarmo (kdekoľvek na SK/CZ). Pre viac info nás kontaktujte.

teslaclub blog bok vrch detaily konverzacie

Zložiť
X

• Filter
  • Čas
  • Ukázať
Vymazať všetko
Nové príspevky
  • David
    • Dec 2014

Trip to Slovakia

Hi, am from norway with a slovak girlfriend. How to get from viena to preso with my tesla s and is it safe to park the care outside in the streat? Is presov as bratislava when it comes to have a " safe care parked on the street" will bevery happy for answear :-)
  • Juro
    Administrator
    Gold Member
    • Mar 2014
    • juraj1702
    •   

Hi, the shortest way would be to charge in Zvolen, but for that I would have to lend you my RFID card for the charging station. Let me know if you want it this way. Maps of charging stations in Slovakia are here. Your Slovak girlfriend can help you with translation. Very soon there will be Superchargers ready also in Slovakia. There are many CHAdeMO chargers on the way but I don't think you have the adapter yet.
    Ako zdieľať odkazy na príspevky, Ako pridať obrázok, Ochranná fólia Xpel Ultimate
    Moje príspevky sú mojim duševným vlastníctvom chránené autorskými právami a NESMÚ byť použité/citované mimo teslaclub.sk bez môjho súhlasu.

Komentár

• teslafan
      • Mar 2014

Hi david, i wanted to go to norway but is it safe over there? Is it safe to park a car on the street? do you guys are all so exited from a new car that you have to shoot a video from every trip with the car or is it just bjorn nyland like that?

Komentár

• David
        • Dec 2014

Hi guys, the excitement has passed but it is still a 100 K EUR car... I have been to Bratislava train station and some places in Presov.. Well.. Anyhow, i really love Slovakia and Slovak people .
        Thanks Juro for your help and willingness to lend me your charger. I will try to get one for myself too.
        Maybe i will see you in Slovakia

Komentár

• MravecSK
          • May 2014

The question about safeness quite entertained me Have no idea what you were told by your girlfriend about Slovakia

Komentár

• Juro
            Administrator
            Gold Member
            • Mar 2014
            • juraj1702
            •   

Pôvodne zverejnené od David Pozrieť príspevky
            Thanks Juro for your help and willingness to lend me your charger. I will try to get one for myself too.
            Maybe i will see you in Slovakia
            OK, sure. Just let me know at least few days in advance.
            Ako zdieľať odkazy na príspevky, Ako pridať obrázok, Ochranná fólia Xpel Ultimate
            Moje príspevky sú mojim duševným vlastníctvom chránené autorskými právami a NESMÚ byť použité/citované mimo teslaclub.sk bez môjho súhlasu.

Komentár

• David
              • Dec 2014

Hi Juro, i hope you are doing fine. i will stay in Slovakia for 2 weeks starting 6 July. Would it be possible for you to lend me your charger as offered before? Thanks for your reply

Komentár

• Juro
                Administrator
                Gold Member
                • Mar 2014
                • juraj1702
                •   

Hi David, I am fine, thanks. Sure, just remind me that few days ahead. But we might have Superchargers by then.

Komentár

Pracuje...
                X